Are you a Nigerian?
Are you 18 years old and above?
Are you a farmer artisan, mechanic, unemployed?
Are you a student, a youth corp member, lecturer, civil servant, employed or unemployed ?
Are you a business man, manufacturer, importer, exporter?
Are you a journalist, blogger, ICT specialist, musician, entertainer or artist?
Are you a clergy, traditional ruler or retired military personnel, paramilitary personnel, civil or public servant ?
Are you worried about the present state of affairs in our country?
If yes, please let us crave your indulgence to introduce and share our mission and vision of our just registered political party, Alliance of Social Democrats (ASD).
Our party the Alliance of Social Democrats (ASD), is a congregation of the above mentioned Nigerians who are committed to the ideals of Social Democracy and are determined to change the present course of our nation and build social cohesion amongst Nigerians. We aspire to achieve these noble pursuits through a few of the programs in our Constitution and Manifesto, as under listed.
- Result oriented and fact based socio-economic, socio-political and socio-cultural restructuring of Nigeria.
- Strict adherence to the application of Direct primaries for all our party elective positions so as to eliminate impunity and imposition in the election of our party candidates for public offices.
- Introduction of the electoral college system in the electing of our party candidates so as to promote inclusiveness and social cohesion.
- Allocation of 15% of elective and appointive positions with 3% reserved for persons with disabilities between 18-35 years of age, who are members of our party.
- Allocation of 15% of elective and appointive positions with 3% reserved for persons with disabilities between 36-45 years of age, who are members of our party.
- Allocation of 30% elective and appointive positions for women across all age categories, with 5% reserved for persons with disabilities who are members of our party.
- Allocation of 40% of appointive and elective positions to persons above 46 years of age, with 5% reserved for persons living with disabilities who are members of our party.
- Expansion of our party ward structures to be inclusive of community, polling unit and village working committees.
- Establishment of campus chapters in tertiary institutions.
- Establishment of investment programs for our party members and so much more of the party programs can be seen in our Party’s constitution and manifesto.
ASD! LAMP OF THE NATION.
Call any of these numbers: 09065099321, 08067889111, 09066054210 or 07039862978
235total visits,1visits today